MHA Public Social Media Policy
MHA social media pages are moderated to make sure they fit MHA expectations. Relevant, respectful discussion, questions and feedback are encouraged; however, please be aware that all posts are public and seen by all. For your own privacy, do not post detailed, personal information or medical information.
- Communications must remain respectful and on-topic.
- Do not post profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated comments — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Do not post information you know is untrue. Comments deemed false, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way are subject to removal.
- Discriminatory comments, or those that contain hateful speech of any kind toward any group, including age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability, are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that are deemed abusive, inflammatory, disrespectful or otherwise inappropriate. We also reserve the right to block users that repeatedly post any of the previously mentioned violations.
Social media sites are generally monitored Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.