Looking for a job in healthcare?
Visit the MHA Healthcare Career Center.
The Employee Turnover Survey is a tool that allows healthcare organizations to track and measure their turnover rates against other hospitals and health care entities. The survey’s value increases with every facility that participates.
Unemployment Compensation Program
Unemployment claims cost hospitals significant time and money – we strive to eliminate that burden for you. Representing over 300 employers in Michigan and several other states, the MHA Unemployment Compensation Program has processed thousands of unemployment claims and saved our clients millions of dollars every year since 1972.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Complete management of unemployment claims
- Consultation on managing and reducing unemployment liability
- Claims administration
- Comprehensive reports available online 24/7
- Detecting unemployment fraud
- Pre-hearing preparation and investigations
- Hearing and appellate representation
- Employee turnover report
- Preparation for workforce reductions
- Workshops on employment law issues
- Extensive training for human resource managers and supervisors
- Personnel policy review and consultation
For more information, contact us.