Looking for a job in healthcare?
Visit the MHA Healthcare Career Center.
The Employee Turnover Survey is a tool that allows healthcare organizations to track and measure their turnover rates against other hospitals and health care entities. The survey’s value increases with every facility that participates.
Unemployment Compensation Program
Unemployment claims cost hospitals significant time and money – the MHA UCP strives to eliminate that burden for their clients. The MHA UCP currently serves over 700 clients throughout the United States and has processed thousands of unemployment claims, saving clients millions of dollars every year since 1972. The MHA UCP was also recognized in 2022 by the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) for the MHA UCP’s commitment to utilizing the NASWA’s nationwide, web-based system for receiving new claims and responding to state unemployment agencies. This national recognition affirms the MHA UCP’s dedicated work to reduce unemployment liability for its clients, decrease unemployment fraud and prevent waste with state unemployment agencies.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Complete management of unemployment claims
- Consultation on managing and reducing unemployment liability
- Claims administration
- Comprehensive reports available online 24/7
- Detecting unemployment fraud
- Pre-hearing preparation and investigations
- Hearing and appellate representation
- Employee turnover report
- Preparation for workforce reductions
- Workshops on employment law issues
- Extensive training for human resource managers and supervisors
- Personnel policy review and consultation
For more information, contact us.