Cutting-Edge & Cost-Effective Solutions for Hospitals
The MHA has created a program that works closely with healthcare companies looking to brand and market their products and services into the Michigan healthcare market. This special initiative is called the MHA Endorsed Business Partner (EBP) program.
The MHA EBP program was established to provide cutting-edge and cost-effective solutions for MHA member hospitals. The business partners selected are expected to meet the highest quality standards and offer products or services that help healthcare facilities avoid unnecessary costs, recover revenue, reduce operating expenses, improve management and quality, increase productivity, develop staff resources and apply new strategies. The business partners will pay fees related to the program benefits. Through a process of review, MHA staff performs the necessary evaluation and analysis of the potential partner, followed by approval and endorsement by a special selection committee.
Endorsed Business Partners
Click on the logos to learn more about these business partners.
- Opportunities to promote your product or service to key decision makers for hospitals and health systems in Michigan.
- Access to the MHA’s knowledge, expertise and market intelligence
- MHA staff to assist with introductions to hospital decision makers
- Special promotional email announcement to membership introducing new partnership
- Listing on the MHA website under EBP program
- Use of MHA’s EBP logo
- Complimentary registration to the MHA’s Annual Meeting and Breakthrough conference
- A general listing in MHA’s onsite guides at major events
- Access to MHA’s EBP table at MHA’s major events to display marketing collateral
- Company profile featured in newsletter once a year
- MHA will host an annual EBP informational meeting with key MHA leadership
- A complimentary MHA Associate Membership
- Endorsement letter from the MHA CEO
To learn more and to request to be considered to become an Endorsed Business Partner, contact MHA Business Development Consultant Brian Stevens at (972) 768-5755.