The MHA will host the in-person Human Resources Member Forum at the MHA Headquarters in Okemos from 8:30 a.m. to noon April 26, with a virtual option as well.
The forum is structured as a roundtable discussion among attendees around:
- Building a culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Encouraging workers to build and use their skills to advance their careers and become mentors for the next generation.
- Inviting employees at all levels to help plan the future workforce.
- Developing strategies for candidate pools, including young adults, minorities and veterans.
- Boosting the capacity to prevent and curtail violence against staff.
- Implementing better reporting systems for violent incidents, safety and well-being program evaluation.
- Creating a strong but balanced stance on zero tolerance for violence.
The forum is free of charge and open to MHA member organizations. Registration for both in-person and virtual attendees will close April 19. Members with questions about registration should contact Brenda Carr at the MHA.