The MHA has been actively fielding and responding to media requests related to the surge of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the vaccine mandate from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and violence against healthcare workers.
Below is a collection of headlines from around the state that include statements from the MHA.
Sunday, Jan. 16
Saturday, Jan. 15
Friday, Jan. 14
- WJR Newsradio 760: Laura Appel ~ The Guy Gordon Show
Thursday, Jan. 13
- Detroit Free Press: Michigan employers won’t need to mandate vaccine-or-testing after Supreme Court ruling
- The Detroit News: Nurses demand end to ‘unacceptable’ working conditions amid omicron surge
- The Detroit News: Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses
- Mid-Michigan NOW: HOSPITALIZATIONS: “Here we are today in a worse predicament than we could imagine”
- MiBiz: Biz groups welcome halt to ‘sweeping and disruptive’ federal vaccine mandate for large employers
- Corp! Magazine: Omicron Leads to Sold-Out Rapid Tests, Booked Appointments, Long Lines for Swabs
Wednesday, Jan. 12
Monday, Jan. 10
- Associated Press: COVID-19 hospitalizations reach new high in Michigan