As Michigan hospitals care for a third surge of COVID-19 patients, the MHA has been actively fielding and responding to media requests related to the increase in infections and hospitalizations over the past two months.
Below is a collection of headlines from around the state that include statements from the MHA.
Tuesday, April 27
- News/Talk 760 WJR: Brian Peters ~ The Paul W. Smith Show
Monday, April 26
- CNN: In the midst of a Covid-19 spike, Michigan's mask mandate is expanded to kids ages 2-4
- Michigan Radio: Inside the third surge: A hospital in overflow
- CBS Detroit: ‘We’re Seeing Kids Test Positive Everyday:’ Local Pediatrician Sounding The Alarm On Growing COVID Cases In Michigan Kids
- FOX 2 Detroit: Michigan's expanded mask rule for kids age 2-4 begins Monday