The webinar Dispelling Misinformation About Unionization and Legal Guidelines 8:30 – 10 a.m. ET Nov. 11 has been approved by HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) for 1.5 hours. The webinar will outline:
- Understanding how recent dynamics, including the COVID-19 crisis and worker shortages, have increased healthcare industry’s vulnerability to union organizing.
- Exploring current trends and tactics unions use to recruit healthcare employees.
- Identifying strategies that boost employee engagement.
- How to properly identify and respond to protected concerted activity.
- How to navigate evolving rules from the National Relations Labor Board, including those applicable to social media.
- Tips and guidelines for leaders in response to a union or other protected concerted activity.
Sponsored by the MHA Service Corporation Unemployment Compensation Program and the Miller Johnson law firm, the webinar is offered free of charge. Human resource executives and professionals, chief nurse executives and legal counsel are encouraged to register.
Details about the HR Certification Institute® credits are on the registration page. Members with questions should contact Erin Steward at the MHA.