Linking Quality to Strategy and Operations will help hospital and health system board members understand the quality of care being delivered and how to establish clear and dependable monitoring systems to discover hidden problems and uncover subtleties that result in higher performance. This comprehensive workshop will:
- Outline who measures what and why.
- Review information on value-based purchasing, transparency and pay-for-performance.
- Explore how to measure progress using dashboards.
- Examine measures and identify the most appropriate ones for your hospital or health system.
- Demonstrate the difference between reactive and predictive thinking and how to shift to predictive.
- Review best practices to assess and monitor quality and increase reliability.
Quality dashboards/scorecards will be reviewed in-depth, and attendees will be asked to meet with the hospital’s quality director to review data and bring their quality dashboard/scorecard to the workshop. Processes and outcomes will be explored to achieve strategic priorities.
Registration for this event will close Jan. 15. Specifics are available in the Governance Events & Resources section of the Education & Events webpage.