The Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care, with leadership support from the MHA Keystone Center and Beaumont Health, will offer Moving Forward with Patient- and Family-Centered Care: Partnerships for Quality and Safety.
The two-day, intensive seminar will be held June 13-14 at the Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront Hotel
. Attendees will leave the event equipped with strategies, resources, and action plans to advance patient- and family-centered care within their organizations.
- MHA member hospitals will receive a 15% discount off registration (Use code: MHA15). Registration rates and additional information is listed on the IPFCC website.
- Continuing education credits will be available for physicians, nurses and child life professionals.
- Administrative leaders, staff, physicians, nurses and other clinical staff are strongly encouraged to attend the event.
- Featured speaker, Deborah Dokken, MPA, coordinator for patient and family partnerships, IPFCC, will lead several breakout sessions on how to form a patient and family advisory council and strengthen connections between patients and families.
- The Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront is holding a limited number of rooms at a special rate of $169 until May 20. Reservations can be made online.
- Additional event details are posted to the IPFCC website.
Members with questions may contact the MHA Keystone Center.