8:30 - 9 a.m.
Registration and Breakfast
9 - 9:30 a.m.
- Renée Smiddy, director, research and performance measurement, MHA, Okemos
- Brian Peters, CEO, MHA, Okemos
9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Spectrum Health Data and Analytics Journey
Tina Freese Decker, president and CEO, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids
10:30 - 10:45 a.m.
10:45 - 11:30 a.m.
Defining Your Path
Gwen MacKenzie, retired market president, Ascension Health Michigan, Bloomfield Hills
11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Analytics and Applied Research in Healthcare
Norma Padrón, Ph.D, MA, MPH, senior director of applied research and data analytics, Health Research and Educational Trust (HRET), Chicago
12:15 - 1 p.m.
1 - 2:30 p.m.
- Option 1: Design Thinking (35 participants) with Norma Padrón, Ph.D, MA, MPH, senior director of applied research and data analytics, HRET, Chicago
- Option 2: Data Visualization Best Practices with Lindsay Betzendahl, HealthDataViz, Boston
- Option 3: Statistics for Healthcare with Laura D. Cassidy, MS, Ph.D., professor, Institute for Health & Equity, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
2:30 - 2:45 p.m.
2:45 - 3:30 p.m.
Anna Moore, director Precision Health Program, Michigan State University, East Lansing
3:30 - 3:45 p.m.
Laura Appel, senior vice president and chief innovation officer, MHA, Okemos