Compensation Data, Software, Consulting, and Education
Salary.com is the leading SaaS provider of compensation market data, software, and analytics, bringing more of the trusted data and intuitive software organizations need to get pay right. Founded in 1999, the company serves over 25,000 survey participant organizations, over 8,000 business-to-business software subscribers, and over 30 million employees globally. For more than 20 years, Salary.com has empowered confident decisions by aligning compensation practices with recruiting, performance, and development initiatives through easy-to-access data and meaningful insights.
As an MHA member, you get access to two special offers from Salary.com:
Offer #1 – Powerful Benchmark Job Report
Get access to aggregate nationwide compensation data. The Benchmark Job Report leverages Salary.com’s largest, most comprehensive compensation dataset containing:
- 15,000 benchmark jobs
- 225 industries
- 187 major metropolitan cities and zip codes
Your special member offer:
- The first three reports are free. Additional reports are discounted off the Salary.com MSRP of $245 for members: $220 for each additional report.
Offer #2 – US Healthcare Survey Suite
Get access to unique healthcare compensation data, including per diem, PRN, shift differentials, on-call/call-back pay, and more. Salary.com’s U.S. Healthcare Suite:
- Gathers data from more than 1,700 participating healthcare organizations across the country,
- Covers nearly 1,000 industry-specific and benchmark positions,
- Provides critical market data on the jobs healthcare employers care about most,
- Provides you a cut of the data specific to your region.
Your special membership offer:
Regional cut for $599 for < 500 employees, $799 for 501+ employees. $199 for a national cut (80% discount on $995). Members also get a discount for multi-year deals: 10% for 2 years, 15% for 3 years.
Beyond these offers, if you’re looking to explore all of Salary.com’s solutions, check out their CompAnalyst platform which centralizes all compensation processes (including salary structures, reporting, and much more), or check out their consulting team who deliver data-driven solutions to today’s top total rewards challenges. If you are in need of Job Description Management check out Job Architect.