Endorsed Business Partner Program
To learn more and to request to be considered to become an Endorsed Business Partner, contact the MHA or MHA Business Development Consultant Brian Stevens at (972) 768-5755.
Get Pay Right: How much should hospitals pay employees? Are job offers competitive? Are employees a flight risk?
Who is Salary.com and how can they help?
As the leading SaaS provider of compensation market data, software, and analytics, Salary.com is uniquely positioned to offer trusted data and intuitive software enabling hospitals to Get Pay Right.
- A comprehensive software solution that easily provides access to market data, allowing members to upload employee populations, third-party survey data, aggregate data sources to benchmark jobs and ultimately perform analytics to inform strategic decisions.
- Provides members the ability to look across multiple industries and ensure competitiveness within the healthcare industry and against local competitors who may be outside of the healthcare vertical.
- Provides members the ability to build and standardize job descriptions using existing content, format, and branding while providing expert templates and access to an extensive library of job descriptions and competencies.
- Integrates with CompAnalyst, making it simple to publish and integrate job descriptions for use within the Market Pricing and Salary Structure modules.
- US Healthcare Survey Suite
- Offers unique healthcare compensation data, including per diem, PRN, shift differentials, on-call/call-back pay, and more.
- Filter by revenue, hospital bed count, industry, teaching status, and more.
- Peer to Peer – create relevant cuts of data by selecting a specific group of peer hospitals.
MHA Member Special Offers
MHA Members qualify for special offers from Salary.com that include:
- 3 Free Benchmark Reports (additional reports can be requested for a 10% discount)
- Discounted pricing on the US Healthcare Survey Suite
- Discounted pricing on Salary.com’s software suite (CompAnalyst and JobArchitect)
Contact Matt Romutis or Dan McPhee