Helping Healthcare Get Better
MPRO, a nonprofit Quality Improvement Organization designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), has been helping to improve patient safety and the delivery of care for more than 30 years. MPRO is helping healthcare get better.
MPRO provides quality improvement consulting and medical review, as well as data analysis to all healthcare settings, federal agencies, state and public health organizations, private health plans and third-party payers. Along with the MHA, MPRO represents Michigan in the Superior Health Quality Alliance which aims to improve the quality of healthcare by implementing CMS’ Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors initiatives in Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Virtual CMO™ product line of peer review services for providers.
- Additional Virtual CMO™ offerings as designed by MPRO in conjunction with the MHA and MHA members may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilization management services.
- Denial management services.
- Quality improvement initiatives for hospitals and health systems.
- Nursing home services including surveys, education and remediation.
- Physician office services including, but not limited to:
- Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) for Accountable Care Organization ambulatory reporting.
- MIPS and MACRA education and assistance for ambulatory provider.
Leland Babitch, MD, MBA
President and CEO
Learn more about MPRO's Virtual CMO™